Shop Policies and Information
Welcome to PrairieWilds - we are glad you came by to visit us
We are a small little shop dedicated to small batch handmade clothing using our custom designed prints with a focus on organic, sustainable and natural fabrics.
This store accepts both Paypal payments with Paypal Express Checkout and Shopify payments with Visa or MasterCard. Within Canada we also accept EMT payments. EMT payment must be made no later than 24 hours after items have been purchased or your order will be cancelled.
- In stock items are generally shipped within 1-3 business days and are send via trackable packages thru Canada Post.
- Currently we have a 10$ trackable package postage policy, that can change at ANY time, and PrairieWilds reserves the right to adjust the price of the postage if your order exceeds shipping capabilities.
- If you require other shipping options please contact the shop directly
- Payment for items is to be made in full prior to shipping. Item will be shipped to address noted on the paypal account or what has been noted in check out. If there are any changes that must be made within 24 hours
- Buyers have 24 hours to ask for a cancellation if there is a need to do so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. All sales are final.
- PrairieWilds reserves the right to cancel a sale if necessary at any time.
- Clothing Items purchased from PrarieWilds are final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges. For this reason, please be sure to order correct sizes.
- If a purchased item is received in a faulty or defective condition, please contact email@example.com and I will work to resolve right away. Defects must be addressed within 10 days of receipt of product, any issues arising after 10 days are deemed wear and tear and are not refundable.
- PrairieWilds is not accountable for any piling, fading, or colour bleeding of fabric or clothing items.
- Items that have been laundered or warn are not eligible for return, regardless of the condition of the garment. Because we cannot be certain of the washing conditions and cannot be responsible for any alterations or changes due to improper care.
- I do not offer custom orders.
Returns for Exchange only
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange, regardless of the condition or defect of the product, we cannot be held responsible for the condition of the garment after this time frame. There are no exceptions.
- If you are returning an item prior to this for exchange, you are responsible for shipping BACK the item for return, and you are responsible for the shipping of the item for replacement, at current market value as per Canada Post pricing. There are no exceptions.
All website content, including photos, are the property of PrairieWilds©. No duplicating or copying of content or reposting of images are permitted.