Shop Policies and Information
Welcome to PrairieWilds - we are glad you came by to visit us
We are a small little shop dedicated to small batch handmade clothing using our custom designed fabrics with a focus on organics and natural, but we love bringing in funky polyester metallic, minky, and PUL to add variety to our designs.
From time to time we will create mystery bags and fun extras so make sure to keep en eye on our facebook page, @prairiewildsdesigns to learn more and we have a fabric group on facebook as well, @prairieswildsfabrics.
This store accepts both Paypal payments with Paypal Express Checkout and Shopify payments with Visa or MasterCard. Within Canada we also accept EMT payments. EMT payment must be made no later than 24 hours after items have been purchased or your order will be cancelled.
- In stock items are generally shipped within 1-3 business days and are send via trackable packages thru Canada Post. Trackable packages are $15.00.
- Lettermail shipping is available on 1 yard or less, 3 items or less, for items shipped within Canada for a flat $5.00, these are not tracked. PrairieWilds assumes no responsibility if they become lost, damaged or delayed. Lettermail can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks on average to arrive.
- If you require other shipping options please contact the shop directly
- Payment for items is to be made in full prior to shipping. Item will be shipped to address noted on the paypal account or what has been noted in check out. If there are any changes that must be made within 24 hours
- Buyers have 24 hours to ask for a cancellation if there is a need to do so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. All sales are final.
- PrairieWilds reserves the right to cancel a sale if necessary
- Clothing Items purchased from PrarieWilds are final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges. For this reason, please be sure to order correct sizes.
- If a purchased item is received in a faulty or defective condition, please contact email@example.com and I will work to resolve right away. Defects must be addressed within 10 days of receipt of product, any issues arising after 10 days are deemed wear and tear and are not refundable.
- PrairieWilds is not accountable for any piling, fading, or colour bleeding of fabric or clothing items.
- Items that have been laundered or warn are not eligible for return.
- I do not offer custom orders.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange, there are no exceptions
- I make all the items at PrairieWIlds. Every item we make is handmade and one is never the same as the next, it is uniquely one of a kind. As is the nature of handmade, there can be slight variations between products and pattern placement can vary from what is seen in photos.
Loyalty Program FAQ
- Points are non-transferable and not redeemable as cash in any form
- Program is offered as an loyalty and thank you and can be cancelled at any time with no notice to customers
- Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for incentives noted in the loyalty program and cannot be combined with any other offers at time of purchase unless otherwise stated by PairieWilds
- In case of any discrepancy with points or inacuracies, reciepts of purchases that qualify for points must be provided and will be validated by PrairieWilds to confirm any point redemption
All website content, including photos, are the property of PrairieWilds©. No duplicating or copying of content or reposting of images are permitted.